Thursday, October 19

HELLO!!!
kinda long since i last update?
hehes:]
anyway...
i am using another comp..
my stupid damn laptop kana virus..
can't do anything about it..
means can't go on to MSN..
so the only way..
is to blog..
duh-_-
to talk to u guys..
haiix...
sianzzz...
boring at home
until i had to resort to..
playing "taiti"(card game)
BY MYSELF..
it is like OMG!!
recently..
THE-REBELLIONS had added new group members...
woo-hoo!!
and they are YI TING and KAH FONG...
hehes:]
*clap clap clap*
hahaha:]
we had just received our exams results TODAY!!
omg!!
actually i was kinda shocked...
anyway...
i am not going to review my marks on the blog..
whahahaha:]
if u wanna noe..
u gonna ask me right in the face or...
wait until my laptop is ok..
then i go on MSN...
then u ask me..
but on 1 condition..
u must tell me ur marks first..
i am sure to tell u..
so don't play play with me ar...
aiya donno wat the hell i am talking la..
omg..
its gonna come out...
ooohhhh!!
can't take it anymore!!
shit coming out!!
stupid...
gonna rush to toilet now...
gtg now..
buaiix...
miss and <3>
(my friends, regardless of who u r, whether u noe me or not, i dun care)
just lurve ya lots lor...
LOL..
buaiix...
wanna talk to me..
only way..
is to tag my tagboard!!
haiix..:[
buaiix..

No comments: